New Year, New Directory! CJMS PTSA is excited to be welcoming parents and students to a new school year. Some things will look a little different this year, including the new and improved online school directory at AtoZ!!
AtoZ Connect is now powered by Membership Toolkit to bring you the best directory experience available. PTSA memberships, directories, volunteer signups, communications, online store, and more will all run through the newly improved online software. The system is secure, easy to use, and free to families.
To access the new Cabin John Middle School PTA AtoZ Connect site and get started, click here: https://cabinjohnptsa.membershiptoolkit.com..
And, follow these step-by-step instructions to verify your information, join and donate to the PTSA and volunteer:
1) Click “Register”
- IMPORTANT NOTE: EVERYONE will need to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT on AtoZ’s new platform the first time you log on even if you used the old AtoZ app/site. If you had an account on the old AtoZ site, please CREATE AN ACCOUNT with the email account in which you are receiving this email (hint: look above in the “to:” field and use that email). By using this email address, the system will pre-populate your family contact info.
2) You’ve got mail!
- Check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
3) Finish your registration
- Parent/Family and Student Info
- Directory/Publish Preferences
4) Visit the Store
- Join the PTA ($40 for parents/$10 for students)
- Make a Donation to Support the PTA
5) Sign-up to volunteer on a committee of for an upcoming event
- We hope you will volunteer throughout the year! It is a great way to meet other families and get involved.