We need to raise $35,000 to fund the PTSA this year!
How can you help?
* Join the PTSA – Your $40 dues pays National, State, and Local PTA fees plus helps with our basic operating expenses and begins to fund some initiatives. ONLY CJMS PTSA members receive a copy of the printed student directory as well as the on-line APP. For an additional $10 your student can also join the PTSA. Joining the PTSA allows you to vote in elections and receive other discounts and privileges allowed by PTA. (CJMS PTSA Membership Form 2017-2018 or pay and donate at the bottom of this page)
* Donate to the PTSA – Our PTSA commits to having no fundraising-only activities, so we are asking all families to contribute a monetary donation ($75 per student suggested) to enable the PTSA goals for students and staff (click here to learn about the programs we fund). We can’t do it without your help. Please consider helping us with your voluntary donation.
* Attend PTSA meetings: We invite dynamic speakers to each meeting who address relevant topics that are focused on improving our relationships with our kids and ensuring their safety. Our first PTSA meeting is at Back to School night on September 14th. Check out our website for future dates and topics: www.cabinjohnptsa.org. You do not need to be a PTSA member to attend a meeting and hear the speakers.
* PTSA E‐Mail List (Cougar Clips) and Facebook: Get weekly PTSA news delivered to your inbox and learn more about upcoming events – stay connected to your child’s school! To sign up go to the “Stay Informed” tab and subscribe. We also have a Cabin John Middle School PTSA Facebook page, so like us on Facebook and get the latest updates, news and pictures of school events.
* Volunteer Opportunities! We have Committee Chair positions waiting to be filled and we need volunteers on other committees. This year, we’re piloting opportunities for you to help out in/at/with the school and students, which requires lots of volunteers! Your level of commitment can be as little as one afternoon, one event, or a year-long commitment and we can find the right job for you! Please go to our website for more information or email email@example.com and we are happy to match you with a great volunteer position.
How to join
Join online or return the completed paper CJMS PTSA Membership Form 2017-2018 to school.
- To join online, click here to login to the AtoZ directory app. New Families to CJMS (this includes 6th graders and all other NEW kids): Go to https://atozconnect.com and select “Join as a new family.” Your completed submission will be approved within 24 hours at which point you will be able to join the PTSA online and access the directory App.
- If this is your first time accessing the AtoZ directory app for the year, verify your information and click support to enter grocery card numbers!
- Click purchase to join the PTSA and check the number of Parent Memberships (two parents can join on each parent membership) and Student Memberships (one student membership per student) your family wants.
- Select the amount of additional donation you wish to make (recommended $75/student enrolled at CJMS). Donations enable the PTSA to offer its great enrichment opportunities without having to sell wrapping paper, cookies, etc. (Note, each Parent Membership receives a print directory and access to the online directory as a benefit of their membership.
- Checkout and complete the wizard.
- When returned to the CJMS PTSA website, remember to subscribe to receive Cougar Clips by email. Also, like us on Facebook!